Butcher left mortified after accidentally using hair removal cream on his whole face

Hilarious images show how a butcher was left red-faced after accidentally using hair removal cream on his entire face.

Ronald Walker lost an eyebrow, part of his beard, and some of his hair after confusing the hair removal product for his usual shaving cream.

The 22-year-old from Gold Coast, Australia, said that when he shaves he bizarrely covers his whole face with cream – which isn’t usually an issue.

But when he ran out of shaving cream last week he grabbed what he thought was another bottle and applied it liberally over his entire face, leaving it there for around five minutes.

Soon Ronald’s face began to burn and he realised he’d used hair removal cream, so he quickly washed it off to assess the damage.

He said: “I’d ran out of shaving cream but there was another bottle and it said leave it on for a few minutes.

“And with shaving cream, I usually put it all over my face.

“It started to burn so I started panicking and sent a photo to my brother who told me it was hair removal cream and he hoped I hadn’t used it all over my face.

“My face was really red afterwards. Luckily, I don’t really have a beard anyway, it’s normally quite patchy but now I have about one whole eyebrow between the two of them.

“I’ve got some hair missing from my fringe, a little bald patch in my hair.

“I’ve had to go to work but I don’t think people will notice too much until I point it out.”

Ronald posted the funny incident on social media where it has since racked up over 5,000 shares.

He said: “I posted it on social media for my friends because I thought it was funny.

“When I went to bed that night it had around ten likes then when I woke up the next day it had 1,000.

“People just think it’s hilarious.”